Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It is True, you do float in the Dead Sea!


I have always enjoyed swimming, I love being in the water and have always had a hard time floating. I just sink, but I have found a body of water where I can and did float!! The dead sea has such a heavy amount of salt, that you will float. Want evidence? here you go...

After my time in the dead Sea, which was short because the salt was hurting a cut I recieved from getting in with the huge salt blocks surrounding the shore line. I went to get a mud treatment. The mud is famous for making skin very soft, and I had to try it out. My friends and I walked to where the mud was located at, and I saw many ladies loading up plastic bags with this black mud. I had a blast just covering up my entire body with mud. So here is another lovely picture of me covered in the famous Dead Sea mud...


The best part, is that my skin is very soft, and it was free!!
(The white stuff i am standing on is not snow, that is the salt that is slippery and sharp)

1 comment: